Available From £306,195
- 3 double bedrooms
- Kitchen/dining room
- Living room
- Entrance hall
- Downstairs WC and washbasin
- Central stairs
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Versatile configuration
- Ideal family home or holiday let
- Potential for future extensions
- Family bathroom
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Underfloor Heating
- 2.5kW Solar Voltaic Panels
The R3 prefab home is based on a similar core plan layout to the R2. However, the R3 benefits from an open plan, part double-height vaulted living space, adding to the feeling of space. With full-height windows to maximise on solar heat gain and potential views.
The R3 is part of our Classic Range and was our first R.HOUSE to be designed! With a clear structure this was the starting point of our modular designs.
The R3 is a spacious design providing ample accommodation for a family. But it can be extended further with the option of both an entrance porch and an additional lean-to living room. With most R.HOUSES
As with all R.HOUSE designs, the R3 has high levels of insulation and air tightness, providing a comfortable and energy-efficient home.
The layout comprises an entrance hall, downstairs WC and washbasin. The stairs lead to the upper floor. The downstairs bedroom could be used as additional living space.
Upstairs, there is a large family bathroom and two double bedrooms with 3.3M vaulted ceilings and large rooflights providing natural light and views.
First Floor Area52.3m2
The advertised price* for an R.HOUSE sustainable home includes the following:
- The R.HOUSE design
- A set of Standard Specifications (build materials and interior/exterior fixtures and fittings)
- Our complete Turnkey Service.
We take care of everything from the construction of the chosen house design, project management from planning application to completion and an additional six-month period of defects liability beyond that.
*Our prices assume your build site is within Skye and Lochalsh. If your site is outside this area, please let us know so we can advise you of additional costs.
particular, and can’t see it in our R.HOUSE range, talk to us about our Bespoke Design and Build Service.
Depending on your build site location and individual requirements, some items vary in cost, including:
- Statutory Consent Fees, typically planning permission and building warrant fees. Other consents may be required depending on the nature of your site.
- Site works, e.g., site clearance, excavation, importing fill, creating accesses, drainage system, service connection charges/ trenching, etc.
- Upgrades (see below) to the standard specifications (including kitchen and bathroom), internal design changes, extensions, etc.
We work with you to give upfront provisional costs on these items at our Budget Quote stage so you can plan your budget.
Yes! No two R.HOUSES are the same! Talk to us about your vision for your dream home, and we will advise on options/possibilities, additional costs and any implications on the timescale.
If you’re looking for something in particular, and can’t see it in our R.HOUSE range, talk to us about our Bespoke Design and Build Service.
Customise your R.HOUSE
- Natural slate roof coverings
- Adding a porch/utility extension
- Flipping or mirroring your chosen design to take full advantage of your site
- Making internal alterations, e.g., open plan ground floor, adding an ensuite, splitting a downstairs bedroom (excluding R1) into two bedrooms, etc.
- Fitting fixed floor coverings, e.g., floor tiles, engineered flooring, etc.
- Upgrading the specification of the kitchen
- Upgrading the bathroom specification, including sanitary appliances, fittings and wall tiling
- Upgrading the windows, e.g., adding a window(s) or upgrading the window specification to triple glazing
- Including the internal decoration in the construction works
- Installing a wood-burning stove
Talk to us about your vision for your dream home, and we will advise on options/possibilities, additional costs and any implications on the timescale.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
A huge thank you to R.HOUSE for helping my dreams become a reality! You guys were wonderful to work with!
Matt Millward, R2.5, Achnacree Bay
The most exciting thing we’ve ever done! Everything is better than we could have expected. We would definitely recommend R.HOUSE to others!
Jamie and Elaine, RF2 Enhanced, Holmisdale