Available From £101,900
- 1 double bedroom
- Entrance hall
- Ideal first-time home or holiday let
- Accessible single-storey design
- Open-plan kichen/living/dining
- Shower room
The R.Bothy is our midsized one-bedroom home from the Bothy range. This contemporary timber home fits effortlessly into any rural landscape. It is an ideal weekend retreat, holiday let, or starter home.
The home’s mono-pitch roof and full-height glazing help to create a bright and airy multi-functional living space from which you can enjoy the views.
The one-bedroom layout includes an entrance hallway, ample storage, a spacious shower room, a separate double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and an open-plan kitchen/living/dining room.
The advertised price* for an R.HOUSE Bothy Range sustainable home includes the following:
- The R.HOUSE design
- A set of Standard Specifications (build materials and interior/exterior fixtures and fittings) - please contact us to learn more about the Bothy Range standard specifications
- Our complete Turnkey Service. We take care of everything from the construction of the chosen house design, project management from planning application to completion and an additional six-month period of defects liability beyond that
*Our prices assume your build site is within Skye and Lochalsh. If your site is outside this area, please let us know so we can advise you of additional costs.
range, talk to us about our Bespoke Design and Build Service.
Depending on your build site location and individual requirements, some items vary in cost, including:
- Statutory Consent Fees, typically planning permission and building warrant fees. Other consents may be required depending on the nature of your site.
- Site works, e.g., site clearance, excavation, importing fill, creating accesses, drainage system, service connection charges/ trenching, etc.
- Upgrades (see below) to the standard specifications (including kitchen and bathroom), internal design changes, extensions, etc.
We work with you to give upfront provisional costs on these items at our Budget Quote stage so you can plan your budget.
Customise your R.HOUSE Bothy
- Flipping or mirroring your chosen design to take full advantage of your site
- Making internal alterations, e.g., open plan ground floor, adding an ensuite,
- Fitting fixed floor coverings, e.g., floor tiles, engineered flooring, etc.
- Upgrading the specification of the kitchen
- Upgrading the bathroom specification, including sanitary appliances, fittings and wall tiling
- Upgrading the windows, e.g., adding a window(s) or upgrading the window specification to triple glazing
- Installing solar thermal (hot water) panels if your site is suitable, i.e., south facing
- Including the internal decoration in the construction works
- Installing a wood-burning stove
Talk to us about your vision for your dream home, and we will advise on options/possibilities, additional costs and any implications on the timescale.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
A huge thank you to R.HOUSE for helping my dreams become a reality! You guys were wonderful to work with!
Matt Millward, R2.5, Achnacree Bay
The most exciting thing we’ve ever done! Everything is better than we could have expected. We would definitely recommend R.HOUSE to others!
Jamie and Elaine, RF2 Enhanced, Holmisdale