Available From £259,105
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 ensuites
- Entrance hall and storage
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Mechanical Ventilation Heating Recovery Unit
- Open-plan kichen/living/dining
- Utility space
- Ample storage
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Underfloor Heating
- 2.5kW Solar Voltaic Panels
This single-storey, two-bedroom home is part of our Enhanced Range. Perfect for a holiday home. It has an open-plan kitchen/living/dining area and the ceiling in the living area is vaulted giving it an extra sense of height and wow factor as you enter.
The entrance into the REB2 features a handy utility space and plenty of storage. It has two spacious double bedrooms with luxury en-suite to both. The vaulted ceiling combined with the full height windows and patio doors to the front of the house give a feeling of space and connection to the landscape, illuminating the rooms while harnessing the benefit of solar heat gain.
As with all R.HOUSE designs, the REB2 prefabricated home benefits from high levels of insulation and air tightness, providing a comfortable and energy-efficient home.
The REB2 has been designed to allow all living space and the master bedroom to face the view. It maximises space with front to back living/dining and kitchen area, taking full advantage of the extra depth of gable. Full-height windows and patio door across the full front elevation gives the feeling of space and connection with the landscape, illuminating the rooms while harnessing the benefit of solar heat gain. The vaulted ceiling and luxury en-suites add that extra wow factor!
The open-plan kitchen/living/dining space of this single storey house is the hub of the home, perfect for relaxing, eating and entertaining.
The advertised price* for an R.HOUSE sustainable home includes the following:
- The R.HOUSE design
- A set of Standard Specifications (build materials and interior/exterior fixtures and fittings)
- Our complete Turnkey Service.
We take care of everything from the construction of the chosen house design, project management from planning application to completion and an additional six-month period of defects liability beyond that.
*Our prices assume your build site is within Skye and Lochalsh. If your site is outside this area, please let us know so we can advise you of additional costs.
Depending on your build site location and individual requirements, some items vary in cost, including:
- Statutory Consent Fees, typically planning permission and building warrant fees. Other consents may be required depending on the nature of your site.
- Site works, e.g., site clearance, excavation, importing fill, creating accesses, drainage system, service connection charges/ trenching, etc.
- Upgrades (see below) to the standard specifications (including kitchen and bathroom), internal design changes, extensions, etc.
We work with you to give upfront provisional costs on these items at our Budget Quote stage so you can plan your budget.
Yes! No two R.HOUSES are the same! Talk to us about your vision for your dream home, and we will advise on options/possibilities, additional costs and any implications on the timescale.
If you’re looking for something in particular, and can’t see it in our R.HOUSE range, talk to us about our Bespoke Design and Build Service.
Customise your R.HOUSE
- Natural slate roof coverings
- Adding a porch/utility extension
- Flipping or mirroring your chosen design to take full advantage of your site
- Making internal alterations, e.g., open plan ground floor, adding an ensuite, splitting a downstairs bedroom (excluding R1) into two bedrooms, etc.
- Fitting fixed floor coverings, e.g., floor tiles, engineered flooring, etc.
- Upgrading the specification of the kitchen
- Upgrading the bathroom specification, including sanitary appliances, fittings and wall tiling
- Upgrading the windows, e.g., adding a window(s) or upgrading the window specification to triple glazing
- Including the internal decoration in the construction works
- Installing a wood-burning stove
Talk to us about your vision for your dream home, and we will advise on options/possibilities, additional costs and any implications on the timescale.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
A huge thank you to R.HOUSE for helping my dreams become a reality! You guys were wonderful to work with!
Matt Millward, R2.5, Achnacree Bay
The most exciting thing we’ve ever done! Everything is better than we could have expected. We would definitely recommend R.HOUSE to others!
Jamie and Elaine, RF2 Enhanced, Holmisdale