Available From £564,940
- 5 double bedrooms
- 2 ensuites
- Built-in wardrobes
- Kitchen/dining room
- Living room
- Entrance hall
- Downstairs shower room
- Utility room
- Versatile configuration
- Ideal family home or holiday let
- Family bathroom
- Ample storage
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Underfloor Heating
- 2.5kW Solar Voltaic Panels
The RE5 house design is a generous 219 meters squared. It has a versatile layout, allowing lots of options to suit your needs. Bedrooms can be changed to create additional living spaces, family rooms or a home office. And the two ensuites, family bathroom and shower room mean that the queues in the morning will be but a distant memory.
The RE5 house design is part of our Enhanced Range, and owes it's origins to the R2.5, also benefitting from the additional height lean-to style living/kitchen/dining area, giving a sense of openness and space to the main living areas. In the upstairs it also benefits from a luxury ensuite to the master bedroom and large dressing room.
The RE5 house design, as all the R.HOUSE range benefits from high levels of insulation and air tightness, and full-height glazing takes advantage of solar heat gain and potential views beyond.
As you enter the house, there is a utility and a handy shower room. To one end of the ground floor is a large open-plan living/dining area with an all-important walk-in pantry. A separate comfortably sized living area is set off the dining area. Three large bedrooms, one with an ensuite and both with fitted wardrobes, are also located on the ground floor.
Ground Floor Area142.8m2
There are two additional large bedrooms, one with an ensuite on the upper floor and a large family bathroom. The hallway has lots of additional space, which can be used as useful working/study space with additional storage.
First Floor Area76.7m2
The advertised price* for an R.HOUSE sustainable home includes the following:
- The R.HOUSE design
- A set of Standard Specifications (build materials and interior/exterior fixtures and fittings)
- Our complete Turnkey Service.
We take care of everything from the construction of the chosen house design, project management from planning application to completion and an additional six-month period of defects liability beyond that.
*Our prices assume your build site is within Skye and Lochalsh. If your site is outside this area, please let us know so we can advise you of additional costs.
Depending on your build site location and individual requirements, some items vary in cost, including:
- Statutory Consent Fees, typically planning permission and building warrant fees. Other consents may be required depending on the nature of your site.
- Site works, e.g., site clearance, excavation, importing fill, creating accesses, drainage system, service connection charges/ trenching, etc.
- Upgrades (see below) to the standard specifications (including kitchen and bathroom), internal design changes, extensions, etc.
We work with you to give upfront provisional costs on these items at our Budget Quote stage so you can plan your budget.
Yes! No two R.HOUSES are the same! Talk to us about your vision for your dream home, and we will advise on options/possibilities, additional costs and any implications on the timescale.
If you’re looking for something in particular, and can’t see it in our R.HOUSE range, talk to us about our Bespoke Design and Build Service.
Customise your R.HOUSE
- Natural slate roof coverings
- Adding a porch/utility extension
- Flipping or mirroring your chosen design to take full advantage of your site
- Making internal alterations, e.g., open plan ground floor, adding an ensuite, splitting a downstairs bedroom (excluding R1) into two bedrooms, etc.
- Fitting fixed floor coverings, e.g., floor tiles, engineered flooring, etc.
- Upgrading the specification of the kitchen
- Upgrading the bathroom specification, including sanitary appliances, fittings and wall tiling
- Upgrading the windows, e.g., adding a window(s) or upgrading the window specification to triple glazing
- Including the internal decoration in the construction works
- Installing a wood-burning stove
Talk to us about your vision for your dream home, and we will advise on options/possibilities, additional costs and any implications on the timescale.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
A huge thank you to R.HOUSE for helping my dreams become a reality! You guys were wonderful to work with!
Matt Millward, R2.5, Achnacree Bay
The most exciting thing we’ve ever done! Everything is better than we could have expected. We would definitely recommend R.HOUSE to others!
Jamie and Elaine, RF2 Enhanced, Holmisdale