Available From £298,700
- 2 double bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes
- Downstairs shower room
- Utility room
- Ideal family home or holiday let
- Vaulted bedroom ceiling
- Family bathroom
- Open-plan kichen/living/dining
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Underfloor Heating
- 2.5kW Solar Voltaic Panels
The RE2 is part of our Enhanced Range, this is the house for spectacular views, as it has all the windows to the front of the house and owes it's origins to our R2 design.
The RE2 differs from the R2 in that the living room and kitchen/dining area are open-plan rather than separate. The addition of a utility room at the house's entrance offers the ideal spot for coats, shoes and muddy dogs after a refreshing walk in the countryside. And the downstairs shower room will reduce queues in the morning or provide the perfect solution for a quick freshen-up after gardening.
As with all R.HOUSE designs, the RE2 benefits from high insulation levels and air tightness.
An open-plan spacious living/dining room and kitchen on the ground floor, benefit from full-height glazing to maximise views and solar heat gain. There is also a generously sized shower room and utility room/entrance
Ground Floor Area64.7m2
A generous family bathroom and two double bedrooms with ample storage and large rooflights to make the most of the natural light and views.
First Floor Area54.6m2
Wardrobes2 x 2.1m2
Wardrobes2 x 1.3m2
The advertised price* for an R.HOUSE sustainable home includes the following:
- The R.HOUSE design
- A set of Standard Specifications (build materials and interior/exterior fixtures and fittings)
- Our complete Turnkey Service.
We take care of everything from the construction of the chosen house design, project management from planning application to completion and an additional six-month period of defects liability beyond that.
*Our prices assume your build site is within Skye and Lochalsh. If your site is outside this area, please let us know so we can advise you of additional costs.
particular, and can’t see it in our R.HOUSE range, talk to us about our Bespoke Design and Build Service.
Depending on your build site location and individual requirements, some items vary in cost, including:
- Statutory Consent Fees, typically planning permission and building warrant fees. Other consents may be required depending on the nature of your site.
- Site works, e.g., site clearance, excavation, importing fill, creating accesses, drainage system, service connection charges/ trenching, etc.
- Upgrades (see below) to the standard specifications (including kitchen and bathroom), internal design changes, extensions, etc.
We work with you to give upfront provisional costs on these items at our Budget Quote stage so you can plan your budget.
Yes! No two R.HOUSES are the same! Talk to us about your vision for your dream home, and we will advise on options/possibilities, additional costs and any implications on the timescale.
If you’re looking for something in particular, and can’t see it in our R.HOUSE range, talk to us about our Bespoke Design and Build Service.
Customise your R.HOUSE
- Natural slate roof coverings
- Adding a porch/utility extension
- Flipping or mirroring your chosen design to take full advantage of your site
- Making internal alterations, e.g., open plan ground floor, adding an ensuite, splitting a downstairs bedroom (excluding R1) into two bedrooms, etc.
- Fitting fixed floor coverings, e.g., floor tiles, engineered flooring, etc.
- Upgrading the specification of the kitchen
- Upgrading the bathroom specification, including sanitary appliances, fittings and wall tiling
- Upgrading the windows, e.g., adding a window(s) or upgrading the window specification to triple glazing
- Including the internal decoration in the construction works
- Installing a wood-burning stove
Talk to us about your vision for your dream home, and we will advise on options/possibilities, additional costs and any implications on the timescale.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
A huge thank you to R.HOUSE for helping my dreams become a reality! You guys were wonderful to work with!
Matt Millward, R2.5, Achnacree Bay
The most exciting thing we’ve ever done! Everything is better than we could have expected. We would definitely recommend R.HOUSE to others!
Jamie and Elaine, RF2 Enhanced, Holmisdale