Available From £291,795
- 3 Bedroom
- Extra living room or 3rd bedroom
- Entrance hall
- Downstairs WC and washbasin
- Central stairs
- Family bathroom
- Open-plan kichen/living/dining
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Underfloor Heating
- 2.5kW Solar Voltaic Panels
The R2.5 is part of our Classic Range developed as an extended version of the R2. Based on the same floor plan, the R2.5 benefits from adding a lean-to living space to the kitchen gable. This provides a larger main living space and allows for replacing the separate living room with a third downstairs bedroom. The house is centered around an efficient core containing the downstairs WC/washbasin, storage, stair and family bathroom.
Large first floor bedrooms benefit from luxurious 3.3M vaulted ceilings.
As with all R.HOUSE designs, the R2.5 benefits from high insulation levels and air tightness. The R2.5 has the potential for further extension, and an entrance porch with utility space is a popular option.
*Please note that the floor plans show an ensuite shower, standalone shower, utility room, wood-burning stove, and additional glazing to highlight possible upgrades.
The ground floor layout offers the possibility of having two large living areas (open-plan living/dining/kitchen on one side of the central stairs and a separate living room on the other), or a third bedroom downstairs.
Internal Depth (as widest)5.47m
Upstairs is a large family bathroom and two double bedrooms with 3.3M vaulted ceilings in the bedrooms. Large rooflights provide natural light and views.
First Floor area52.7m2
Wardrobes2 x 1.3m2
Wardrobes2 x 1.9m2
The advertised price* for an R.HOUSE sustainable home includes the following:
- The R.HOUSE design
- A set of Standard Specifications (build materials and interior/exterior fixtures and fittings)
- Our complete Turnkey Service.
We take care of everything from the construction of the chosen house design, project management from planning application to completion and an additional six-month period of defects liability beyond that.
*Our prices assume your build site is within Skye and Lochalsh. If your site is outside this area, please let us know so we can advise you of additional costs.
Depending on your build site location and individual requirements, some items vary in cost, including:
- Statutory Consent Fees, typically planning permission and building warrant fees. Other consents may be required depending on the nature of your site.
- Site works, e.g., site clearance, excavation, importing fill, creating accesses, drainage system, service connection charges/ trenching, etc.
- Upgrades (see below) to the standard specifications (including kitchen and bathroom), internal design changes, extensions, etc.
We work with you to give upfront provisional costs on these items at our Budget Quote stage so you can plan your budget.
Yes! No two R.HOUSES are the same! Talk to us about your vision for your dream home, and we will advise on options/possibilities, additional costs and any implications on the timescale.
If you’re looking for something in particular, and can’t see it in our R.HOUSE range, talk to us about our Bespoke Design and Build Service.
Customise your R.HOUSE
- Natural slate roof coverings
- Adding a porch/utility extension
- Flipping or mirroring your chosen design to take full advantage of your site
- Making internal alterations, e.g., open plan ground floor, adding an ensuite, splitting a downstairs bedroom (excluding R1) into two bedrooms, etc.
- Fitting fixed floor coverings, e.g., floor tiles, engineered flooring, etc.
- Upgrading the specification of the kitchen
- Upgrading the bathroom specification, including sanitary appliances, fittings and wall tiling
- Upgrading the windows, e.g., adding a window(s) or upgrading the window specification to triple glazing
- Including the internal decoration in the construction works
- Installing a wood-burning stove
Talk to us about your vision for your dream home, and we will advise on options/possibilities, additional costs and any implications on the timescale.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
A huge thank you to R.HOUSE for helping my dreams become a reality! You guys were wonderful to work with!
Matt Millward, R2.5, Achnacree Bay
The most exciting thing we’ve ever done! Everything is better than we could have expected. We would definitely recommend R.HOUSE to others!
Jamie and Elaine, RF2 Enhanced, Holmisdale