Available From £464,265
- 4 Bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Open-plan kichen/living/dining
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Shower room
- Utility space
- Ample storage
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Underfloor Heating
- 2.5kW Solar Voltaic Panels
The RE4 is part of our Enhanced Range, and owes its origins to the R2.5. It combines a modified ‘two up, two down’ R2 layout (containing the bedrooms and bathrooms) and a 'lean to' style kitchen/dining extension wing, with sliding glazed doors to the exterior. It has all the character of a traditional croft house with the convenience of a newbuild.
It also benefits from having the additional height in the 'lean-to' style living area, with the open-plan living/dining/kitchen, giving a sense of openness and space. It has a ground floor family bathroom, shower room upstairs, and luxurious en-suite in the master bedroom, so there shouldn't be any fighting over bathrooms in the mornings!
Although it occupies a relatively large footprint, the layout is flexible. It can be configured to suit individual needs and orientated to suit your building plot, allowing the house to sit comfortably in its surroundings.
We’re always happy to discuss your vision for your dream home and advise you of the options.
As you enter the house, there is a utility and a handy family bathroom. To one end of the ground floor is a large open-plan living/dining area with the additional height ceiling with access to the pantry/utility off the kitchen. A separate comfortably sized living area is set off the dining area. Two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes the other a good option for a study/home office are also located on the ground floor.
Ground Floor Area123.3m2
There are two additional large bedrooms, one with an ensuite on the upper floor and a large family shower room. Both bedrooms have plenty storage with built in wardrobes.
First Floor Area59.6m2
The advertised price* for an R.HOUSE sustainable home includes the following:
- The R.HOUSE design
- A set of Standard Specifications (build materials and interior/exterior fixtures and fittings)
- Our complete Turnkey Service.
We take care of everything from the construction of the chosen house design, project management from planning application to completion and an additional six-month period of defects liability beyond that.
*Our prices assume your build site is within Skye and Lochalsh. If your site is outside this area, please let us know so we can advise you of additional costs.
Depending on your build site location and individual requirements, some items vary in cost, including:
- Statutory Consent Fees, typically planning permission and building warrant fees. Other consents may be required depending on the nature of your site.
- Site works, e.g., site clearance, excavation, importing fill, creating accesses, drainage system, service connection charges/ trenching, etc.
- Upgrades (see below) to the standard specifications (including kitchen and bathroom), internal design changes, extensions, etc.
We work with you to give upfront provisional costs on these items at our Budget Quote stage so you can plan your budget.
Yes! No two R.HOUSES are the same! Talk to us about your vision for your dream home, and we will advise on options/possibilities, additional costs and any implications on the timescale.
If you’re looking for something in particular, and can’t see it in our R.HOUSE range, talk to us about our Bespoke Design and Build Service.
Customise your R.HOUSE
- Natural slate roof coverings
- Adding a porch/utility extension
- Flipping or mirroring your chosen design to take full advantage of your site
- Making internal alterations, e.g., open plan ground floor, adding an ensuite, splitting a downstairs bedroom (excluding R1) into two bedrooms, etc.
- Fitting fixed floor coverings, e.g., floor tiles, engineered flooring, etc.
- Upgrading the specification of the kitchen
- Upgrading the bathroom specification, including sanitary appliances, fittings and wall tiling
- Upgrading the windows, e.g., adding a window(s) or upgrading the window specification to triple glazing
- Including the internal decoration in the construction works
- Installing a wood-burning stove
Talk to us about your vision for your dream home, and we will advise on options/possibilities, additional costs and any implications on the timescale.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
A huge thank you to R.HOUSE for helping my dreams become a reality! You guys were wonderful to work with!
Matt Millward, R2.5, Achnacree Bay
The most exciting thing we’ve ever done! Everything is better than we could have expected. We would definitely recommend R.HOUSE to others!
Jamie and Elaine, RF2 Enhanced, Holmisdale
Absolutely superb! Couldn’t have wished for anything better. We are absolutely delighted, everything was done right the first time. We had top grade workers. Everything is in the right place, it’s so well designed and we haven't put our heating on since we moved in, in March.
Malcolm and Doreen Smith, RF3 Harrapool, Isle of Skye